- For felling, trimming trees, and or splitting wood, notching timbers, and driving wooden or plastic stakes
- Sheath included to protect axe while not in use
- Steel blade
- 4″ approximate cutting edge
- 16″ approximate overall length
Estaing’s first and finest solid steel hammers and tools, like the Estwing 16-Inch steel campers Axe #E44A, are unsurpassed in quality, balance and finish. Forged one piece tool steel – strongest construction known. Fully polished head and handle neck. All with Estaing’s exclusive New Shock Reduction Grip (up to 50% reduction in shock caused by impact), confirmed by independent laboratory tests.
- Ideal pruner for light applications and easily adjustable
- Features strong blades with a wire cutting notch
- Lightweight metal handles
- Blades are made of high-quality hardened steel
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Felco F-2 Classic Manual Hand Pruner has a comfortable, light, sturdy handle made of forged aluminum with a limited lifetime guarantee. The blade is made of high-quality hardened steel, which allows clean, precise cuts. The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting “sappy” wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut. The Felco Classic Pruner is easily adjustable. Hand and wrist protection and optimization of the force exerted are provided
- Deluxe 4-stone diamond knife sharpening system for kitchen, hobby, or garden knives
- Includes extra-coarse, coarse, medium, and fine diamond hones
- Controlled-angle sharpening system with 17, 20, 25, and 30-degree angle options
- Color-coded stones feature finger-grooved safety holders
- Includes precision-engineered knife clamp, custom-molded storage/carrying case, and specially formulated honing oil
Safe, easy and convenient to use. The Lansky controlled angle sharpening system is designed to give your blade a professional, razor edge every time Lansky Diamond Deluxe Sharpening System Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium and Fine Hones Keep all your knives honed with a professional, razor sharp edge with the Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System. The system comes with four sharpening hones of different coarseness: an extra-coarse diamond (70 grit), a coarse diamond (120 grit), a me
- Fully polished drop forged alloy steel
- 3/8 inch drive
- Mounted on a convenient storage rail
- Also available individually
- Set includes in Metric – mm: 971010 size 10, 971015 size 15, 971011 size 11, 971016 size 16, 971012 size 12, 971017 size 17, 971013 size 13, 971018 size 18, 971014 size 14, 971019 size 19
Sunex 10 Piece 3/8″ Drive Metric Crows Foot Wrench Set Includes: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm sizes Fully polished chrome Flare-nut style design Come mounted on storage rail
- Lasts an amazing 30 days on low setting which is a bright 29 lumens, runs 32 hours on high setting at 300 lumens
- 4-Mode electronic switch, high, medium, low and SOS flashing
- Removable globe, rubberized housing, built in recessed hook on lantern base
- Three 1.4W Nichia LED’s, water resistant, uses 3 D cell batteries
- Water and impact resistant
UST’s remarkable new 30 Day Lantern runs for an amazing 30 days or more on the low setting at 29 lumens and 32 hours at up to 300 lumens. With a quick twist, the cover can be removed and the 30 Day Lantern can be used as a down light. In case of emergency, you can remove the cover, set the light to strobe, set it in an open area, and continue to handle your situation without worrying about holding the light. Operates on readily available D cell batteries, has a high, medium, low, and SOS flash s
- No load speed: 0-400 rpm/0-1100(-/+10%)
- Chuck: 3/8″ Keyless chuck, Torque: 19+1 Position Setting
- Variable switch w/electric brake
- Bubble level on drill housing w/led indicator on drill body, includes one battery, one hour charger, 4pc double end bits and carrying case
- 3 Year warranty
Product Details: NO LOAD SPEED: 0-400 RPM/0-1100(-/+10%) CHUCK: 3/8″ Keyless Chuck TORQUE: 19+1 Position Setting BRAKE: Electric Brake Snap Action Trigger Switch BUILT-IN FEATURES: Bubble Level on Drill Housing W/Led Indicator on Drill Body BATTERY: Ni-Cd CHARGER: 1 hour Fast Charge WARRANTY: 3 Year Factory Purchase Includes: 19.2V 2SP NI-CD Cordless Compact Drill 2pc Double end Bits: Slotted – 1/4″, Phillips #2 1pc Battery 1pc Charger
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste.
- Anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat
Sold as each. 7-1/4″ x 4T. PCD tipped – formulated to combat fiber cement for exceptionally long cutting life. Laser cut stabilizer vents – trap noise and vibration and stabilizes the blade for quieter, cleaner cuts and less dust. Unique triple chip grind – designed to maximize life speed and durability in fiber cement. Up to 50% less dust. Manufacturer’s number: D0704DH. Country of origin: Italy. Distributed by Freud Usa, Inc.
- New Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED provides max 215 lumens using two AA batteries (included)
- Six outputs including Turbo-215 lumen (2hr 30min), High-105 lumen (6hr), Medium-50 lumen (14hr 30min), Low-3 lumen (150hr), strobe and SOS
- Tail cap with momentary capability and side switch mode operation in a durable, anti-slip body with body clip
- IPX-8 Waterproof, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Supported by limited lifetime guarantee from Fenix Lighting, US
The Fenix legacy finds new form in the LD22 (G2). With upgraded thumb-activated controls, memory circuitry and a tough shell (aircraft grade aluminum with Type III hard anodizing), this light captures the most-requested features of adventurers around the world with the simplicity to support anyone’s daily adventures. The new Cree XP-G2 LED allows a compact sized light to produce a 215 lumen output from two AA batteries. This light’s six outputs include Turbo-215 lumen (2hr 30min), High-105 l
- Made in the USA; Speed Safe assisted opening; Liner lock; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocket clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 Inch (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 Inch (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 Inch (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 ounces
There are lots of very good reasons the Leek is one of the most popular Kershaws. For one thing, the slim blade is remarkably versatile. This modified drop-point blade shape gives it good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip lets it excel at piercing and detail work. The blade steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The 3-inch blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks. Leek lovers also love the fast and easy o
- Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V) for any rechargeable battery pack from 4 – 60V, including NiCd, NiMH , and SLA, and Li-Ion battery packs.
- Connector to use a receiver battery for measurement down to 0 V and captures current peaks and voltage minimums(droops).
- Accurate & precise – 0.01 A current and 0.01 V voltage resolutions.
- Acts like a wire so doesn’t affect model’s performance. Precision current sensing resistor, with only 0.001 Ohm resistance and circuitry only draws 0.007 Amps.
- Uses DSP to increase ADC resolution and differential measurement amplifiers to increase noise immunity Factory calibration stores constants in EEPROM to compensate for component tolerances
Set speed control cutoff voltages and currents
Tune performance by comparing different setups of propeller, motor, gearing, speed control and battery.
Measure a full battery charge and compare to spec when charger claims done.
Check peak currents are safe for battery, speed control, motor, wiring and connectors.
Predict airplane flight time based on ACTUAL conditions in your model.
Check battery capacity and health and whether battery should be retired.
Verify that the mi